How to Depose the Defense Experts in a Spinal Cord Injury Case
Time: 03:00 pm – 04:30 pm
Sponsor: Connectionology Seminars of America
CLE HOURS EARNED: 1.5
This live session features John F. Romano, Esq. with Romano Law Group in West Palm Beach, FL and Richard M. Shapiro, Esq. with Shapiro Law Group in Bradenton, FL and on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST) Eastern Standard Time.
You will hear from Richard M. Shapiro, Esq., who is one the best Trial Lawyers in the United States! As an AV Preeminent® rated lawyer, he has won many prestigious awards and has served as a President of the Florida Justice Association and the Southern Trial Lawyers Association. Richard has been trying complex personal injury and medical negligence cases for 40 years, focusing primarily on severe injury to the spine and brain. In addition, he practices catastrophic medical negligence law throughout the country.
In this discussion, you will learn about:
• Types of Neuroimaging.
• Who makes the mistake?
• What is the significance of using the imaging study?
• What is error?
• Does later imaging demonstrate the injury?
• What imaging modalities are in use?
• Hire the right expert for the job.
• If defendant isn’t specialized, does that help?
• At the Depo: 1. What is this case about? 2. How you phrase the question is crucial.
• Plus, so much more!