How to Filet and Release a Defendant
Time: 03:00 pm – 04:30 pm
Sponsor: Connectionology Seminars of America
CLE HOURS EARNED: 1.5
This live session features Top Florida Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Attorney, Fred Catfish Abbott, Esq. with Abbott Law Group, P.A. in Jacksonville, FL and our wonderful moderator, Doug Beam, Esq. with Douglas R. Beam, P.A. in Melbourne, FL on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST) Eastern Standard Time.
Catfish served as a President of the Jacksonville Justice Association. He has 42 years of experience and has tried over 170 Jury Trials!
From an actual case, you will receive materials used to accomplish the following:
1. Case selection and research to shape the odds of winning in your favor.
2. Expert selection and their use in preparing for deposition of the defendant.
3. Several relatively new deposition techniques that are guaranteed to improve your results.
a. Actual videotaped excerpts and transcript will be provided.
4. How to stop defense lawyers from jerking your chain in a deposition.
a. An actual motion for sanctions and order granting them and awarding costs against the defense attorneys for $5,000.
5. How to use the results from above and factor them into your mediation to collect the policy limits and more!