Understanding and Communicating the Invasive & Traumatic Nature of Epidural Injections and Rhiztomites (AKA “Radiofrequency Ablations”, “Radiofrequency Denervations
Time: 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm
Sponsor: Connectionology Seminars of America
CLE HOURS EARNED: 2.0
Too often Attorneys and Adjustors fail to fully appreciate how invasive and traumatic pain management procedures such as epidural injections and rhizotomies can be. This presentation will feature insight regarding these procedures from the perspective of the Health Care Provider, the Attorney and the Creator of Visuals to communicate the procedures.
Topics related to these procedures will include:
• Relevant anatomy.
• Pathological conditions addressed by the procedures.
• Why the procedures are performed.
• How the procedures are performed.
• What the procedures accomplish (both beneficial and harmful.)
• The patient’s associated emotional and psychological stress.