New Member Application
The Paralegal Division is now accepting New member applications online [for persons who are not currently a member of the Paralegal Division]. All new member applications will be processed online with payment options by check, money order or credit card (no PO orders accepted). Credit Cards accepted are: Visa, Master Card, or American Express. After completing the online membership form, please print your application before you Check-Out. If you are paying by check, please mail dues payment along with a copy of the membership application to: Paralegal Division, P. O. Box 1375, Manchaca, TX 78652.
- Active - As an Active member, you are entitled to vote, hold office or serve in a voting capacity on one of the Division's seven standing committees.
- Associate - As an Associate member, you will enjoy many of the Division's benefits, and your membership can become Active upon meeting the criteria.
- Student - As a Student member, you will enjoy many of the Division's benefits, and your membership can become Active upon meeting the criteria.
- Sustaining - As a Sustaining member, any entity which supports the goals of the Division may join the Division.
- Subscribing - As a Subscribing member, you will enjoy many of the Division's benefits.
For a full description of our membership criteria, please visit PD Membership Types and Criteria.
Begin Membership Process HERE
The Paralegal Division membership year is June 1 – May 31 (annual basis). Fees are shown below:
|Membership Type||Full Year||Pro-rated Year*|
*Pro-rated dues are only accepted (processed) between December 1 and February 25