Paralegal Ethics Handbook, 2018 Edition
The Paralegal Ethics Handbook is an essential resource for experienced paralegals, those new to the profession, as well as attorneys who supervise paralegals. The Handbook is also an important reference for paralegal students and educators.
Customers that wish to order the book, please order online HERE.
The Paralegal Ethics Handbook is a resource for all paralegals that addresses ethical considerations for 17 practice areas, as well as considerations for in-house, corporate, freelance, administrative, governmental, and regulatory law paralegals. This title:
- Examines topics such as defining ethics, ethical obligations, and remaining ethical
- Addresses ethical considerations for e-filing, e-discovery, and technology
- Provides resources for state information and paralegal association ethics cannons, plus related information
- Contains rules and regulations for all 50 states and Washington, D.C
- Explains how to determine whether an action may be an ethical violation
The Handbook is authored by the Paralegal Division of the State Bar of Texas, by the following PD members:
|Ellen Lockwood, ACP, RP||Laurie L. Borski||Rhonda J. Brashears, CP|
|Debra Crosby||Javan Johnson, ACP||Lisa Sprinkle, ACP|