Ambassador Program Guidelines
- There are three types of requests
(a) Informational presentation on the Division (membership qualifications, current activities, and benefits)
(b) CLE presentation, and
(c) Discussion of Regulation/Certification of paralegals.
- The Division reserves the right to deny a request if it is determined that the goals of the Division would not be served by the presentation.
- Requests for a presentation by an Ambassador should be sent to the Chair of the Ad Hoc Ambassador Program Committee no later than 40 days before the event.
- An organization may have one ambassador speak per event per year. The ambassador may give more than one presentation at said event should the ambassador’s schedule permit.
- Chair of the Ad Hoc Ambassador Program Committee will confirm the Ambassador or advise if one will not be available for the event.
- If a presentation is to be cancelled, notice should be sent to Chair of the Ad Hoc Ambassador Program Committee and the assigned Ambassador no later than 14 days before the event.
- All presentations should be scheduled for a minimum of 50 minutes, and allow the Ambassador a minimum of 10-15 minutes to discuss the Division and to hand out PR material.
- If expenses are incurred in preparation for a presentation and the organization then cancels the appearance, said organization is responsible for reimbursing the Division.
Adopted by the PD Board of Directors
June 2006; amended October 2013