Name and Address Change

PD Members

Paralegal Division members no longer have to contact the State Bar of Texas to update a member profile.  All updates can be made via the edit profile link on the My Account page. Updates are effective immediately on this site and are forwarded weekly to SBOT.

Guest and Former Members

Guest and former members can edit their entire profiles via the My Account link.  Updates are effective immediately.