Become a Sustaining (Vendor) Member
Sustaining Membership Criteria
Any law firm, corporation, agency, paralegal training program, institution, or entity interested in supporting the purposes and goals of the Paralegal Division of the State Bar of Texas (the “Division”) shall be eligible for sustaining membership. To join as a Sustaining Member, use the menu above: MEMBERSHIP > Applications.
Below are a list of benefits to companies that become Sustaining Members of the Paralegal Division (PD). If you have any questions regarding these benefits, please contact the Vendor Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free website advertisement through a direct link from the www.txpd.org website;
- List of current Paralegal Division members, (provided twice a year, once every six months);
- Access to the PD eGroup (Sustaining Members may not advertise but can answer questions);
- Receipt of the Texas Paralegal Journal Magazine;
- Receipt of the Texas Bar Journal;
- Listing in the PD Electronic Newsletter and on the PD Blog;
- Receive a 10% discount on printed ad in the Texas Paralegal Journal*;
- Receive a 10% discount on Exhibitor Booth at annual Texas Advanced Paralegal Seminar (TAPS)*;
- Unlimited FREE job postings on the www.txpd.org Job Bank;
- First Priority contact by District Directors of the Paralegal Division to present qualified CLE (presentation must be pre-approved) and/or sponsor CLE events statewide;
*Note: Discounts cannot be combined