How to Conduct Discovery to Successfully Present a Nursing Home Abuse Case to a Jury
Time: 03:00 pm – 04:30 pm
Sponsor: Connectionology Seminars of America
CLE HOURS EARNED: 1.5
In this discussion, you will learn about:
• Finding the right records.
• Understand the abbreviations in medical Nursing Home charts. Free Handout will be provided.
• The different between charting and not charting the care of the residents.
• Minimum required staffing per Regulation 483.35 – Nursing Services Explained.
• Where to find the document to prove understaffing?
• What you can find outside of discovery and where?