How do I change my Emeritus or Student membership to a different membership type?

If you are a current Emeritus or Student member and want to change your membership type, you must complete a new application via the menu above: MEMBERSHIP > Applications.  This can be done anytime during the year.  You cannot use the annual renewal process to change your membership status.  In order to make the correct choice for a new membership category please review the membership types and criteria via the menu above: MEMBERSHIP > Types and Criteria

When filling out the new membership application, it is very important to provide your CURRENT Bar Card number when asked to do so in the application process.  If you do not know your Bar Card number please email the PD Coordinator at