How do I file an ethics complaint against a paralegal that is NOT a member of the Paralegal Division?

As paralegals must be appropriately supervised by attorneys, ethics complaints against paralegals that are not members of the Paralegal Division may be filed against the subject paralegal’s supervising attorney through the State Bar of Texas. The Bar may be contacted at 800.207.2222 or online at (follow the links for “Client Assistance & Grievance”).  The Chief Disciplinary Counsel of the State Bar of Texas administers the attorney grievance system in accordance with the Rules of Disciplinary Procedure.

If the complaint involves the unauthorized practice of law, the complaint may be filed through the Supreme Court of Texas Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee at Members of local subcommittees that are appointed by the Committee are charged with investigating UPL complaints.