How do I update my contact information on the Paralegal Division’s website directory?

Paralegal Division members no longer have to contact the State Bar of Texas to update a member profile.  All updates can be made via the edit profile link on the My Account page. Updates are effective immediately on this site and are forwarded weekly to SBOT.