I have recently changed my last name. How do I make that change to my membership record?

Paralegal Division members no longer have to contact the State Bar of Texas to update a member profile.  All updates can be made via the edit profile link on the My Account page. Updates are effective immediately on this site and are forwarded weekly to SBOT.

After your name change is complete, you can order a replacement bar card via the Bar Card Replacement link on the My Account page.