Paralegal Ethics Handbook Home Page Content
Paralegal Ethics Handbook
The Paralegal Ethics Handbook, 2021 Edition is a resource for all paralegals that addresses ethical considerations for 17 practice areas, as well as considerations for in-house, corporate, freelance, administrative, governmental, and regulatory law paralegals. The Handbook is also an important reference for paralegal students and educators. Learn more about the handbook and how to order it.
The Handbook includes:
- Examines topics such as defining ethics, ethical obligations, and remaining ethical
- Addresses ethical considerations for e-filing, e-discovery, and technology
- Provides resources for state information and paralegal association ethics cannons, plus related information
- Contains rules and regulations for all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
- Explains how to determine whether an action may be an ethical violation